Healthy Kids, Happy Moms
7 Steps to Heal and Prevent Common Childhood Illnesses
Sheila Kilbane, MD
In Healthy Kids, Happy Moms, integrative pediatrician Sheila Kilbane, MD, shares the methodology she’s developed over almost twenty years of practicing medicine: a seven-step process that can begin to heal your child’s chronic illness from the inside out.
This book will equip you with the information and tools you need to transform your child’s health, including:
- how to understand your child’s medical history and how seemingly different issues are related
- the role of inflammation in recurrent childhood illnesses
- how to uncover the root of your child’s inflammation, which drives recurrent illnesses
- the important role gut health plays in overall health
- what nutrients your child might be deficient in and what foods he or she may need more of
- how to find good quality supplements for your child when needed
- thirty-two kid-friendly recipes to help even the busiest families make significant changes
If you’re weary from dragging your child to endless doctor appointments and administering medication after medication, let Dr. Kilbane help you take control of your child’s health.