Adult CCRN Exam
With 3 Practice Tests
Barron’s Adult CCRN Exam provides all of the key concepts you need to pass the Adult CCRN exam, with detailed review and full-length practice tests to help you feel prepared.
This book features:
- A 25-question pretest to help pinpoint areas in need of intensive study
- Detailed subject reviews, including Cardiovascular Concepts, Pulmonary Concepts, Professional Caring and Ethical Practice Concepts, and more, in an easy-to-digest outline format, along with corresponding practice questions and answer explanations
- Two full-length practice CCRN tests in the book, each with 150 multiple-choice questions and fully explained answers
- One full-length online practice exam with all questions answered and explained
- More than 500 practice questions overall, for review and study
CCRNs who have successfully passed the test report that self-study with sets of practice questions is an excellent strategy for success. Don’t take chances with your certification—let Barron’s CCRN Exam help you achieve the next level of professional achievement.