Wedding Speeches For Women
Suzan St Maur
More and more women are giving speeches at weddings today - even within the most traditional of cultures. And it's not just a case of "saying a few words." Whether you're the bride, bridesmaid, mother, grandmother, sister, friend or colleague, you want your speech to be meaningful and memorable, something everyone present will cherish forever.
Wedding Speeches For Women is any woman's complete handbook to devising and presenting a wedding speech to remember. In it, you'll find all you need to know about how to:
- Understand where your speech fits into the day
- Prepare and write your speech
- Make it work for you, not just the audience
- Choose content that's perfect for the occasion and individuals
- Pick a speech structure and approach from a selection of ideas
- Choose from a wide range of joke concepts
- Find good, poignant quotations
- Select or even write a poem for the occasion
- Overcome nervousness or "stage fright"
- Benefit from professionals' presentation tips and tricks